Rompeolas is a sea food restaurant with a cosy atmosphere. The basis of our simple cooking is in using fresh food of high quality.
- It is an essential part of the Avanti Hotel, in the old town of Corralejo.
- Completely refurbished in 2013, the “Rompeolas” was originally opened in 1975, being one of the first to do so in this locality.
- With an atmosphere which is clearly relaxed we aim to give our guests the good taste of simple, delicious food.
- We are open to the general public: The restaurant is suitable for children as we provide smaller portions for them.
- There are spectacular views across the sea.
- The terrace is especially warm and agreeable in the mornings. The beach is only about 3 metres away.
- The restaurant has been described as “marine” with “Basque specialities”, “grilled meat” and sea food.
- We cater for vegetarians
- It’s best to book in advance by telephoning +34 928 854 152 or to reserve a table by email.
Rompeloas Restaurante is situated on the Avenida Marítima of this small town.